My deepest thanks to Terissina at Dream Bigger who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I feel very honored.
The rules of the award are:
- Show the award on my blog.
- Thank the person who nominated me.
- Share 7 things about myself.
- Nominate 10 blogs for the award.
Seven things about myself? Hmmmm…
- I love sunsets. The colors are so beautiful, and that time of day feels like the world is taking a deep breath before bringing on the darkness of night. Magnificent.
- I love to dance – any kind of dance! Nothing is more fun than putting on music and dancing all over the house.
- I hate going to the gym. I know I should, but it’s so hard and boring. Maybe I’ll dance more instead.
- I am terrified of ladders. I can go to the top of the Empire State Building with no problem, but on the third step of a ladder my heart races and I break out in a cold sweat.
- My guilty pleasure is watching judge shows on TV. I LOVE THEM!
- I’m working on giving up sweets. Not easy, but important for my health.
- I love the ocean, and I go to the beach as often as I can. Not to swim, but to admire the vastness and beauty of the water.
And I’m delighted to nominate the following 10 blogs for this award:
All of these blogs are a pleasure to read and respond to – may you enjoy them as much as I do!